10/05/2013

CAMEL HAT


Hello to all! Just a rainy day like this, I'll be posting one of the outfits snapped in the last days of this summer now passed .... Forgive the absence of the last period but between various commitments I remained difficult update my blog .... despite that I continued to take pictures and two of the next post will be dedicated to the latest fashion week in Milan, to which I could not give up!;)
I leave you for today with this outfit .... a kiss, Giulia.

Ciao a tutti!!!Proprio in un giorno di pioggia come questo, torno a pubblicare uno degli outfit scattati negli ultimi giorni di questa estate ormai passata....Perdonate l'assenza dell'ultimo periodo ma tra vari impegni mi è rimasto difficile aggiornare il mio blog....nonostante ciò ho continuato a scattare foto e due dei prossimi post saranno dedicati all'ultima fashion week di Milano a cui non ho potuto rinunciare!!;)
Vi lascio per oggi con questo outfit....un bacione, Giulia.













I was wearing:
ZARA SHOES
H&M SKIRT
ZARA SHIRT
BORSALINO HAT
VINTAGE BAG
ZENITH WATCH

8 comments:

  1. bellissimo questo look! la gonna mi fa impazzire ;)

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt!! the sandals are so super cuute!!
    new outfit post on my blog:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3557
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat looks SO fabulous on you! Well done :)

    ~Sarah
    P.S. I'd love it if you would visit my blog, Sarah's Real Life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh myyy...the skirt & the dress are PERFECT <3 you look so chic! :)

    xx
    www.evesbreeze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete